When it comes to retailing higher-mileage vehicles, there's a whole different set of issues for agents to consider when it comes to products offered in the F&I office:
- Are customers saying "no" to your limited coverage service contract options for higher mileage cars?
- Will high mileage VSC stated component, wear & tear and parts & labor limitations result in unhappy customers when it comes time to make a claim?
- Are my dealers losing product sales due to the high cost of existing options for high mileage vehicles?
The #1 "High Mileage Fit" in U.S. Dealerships
Universal Repair Coverage (URC) is the perfect fit when a VSC doesn't make sense because:
- URC is exclusionary coverage — entire vehicle protection
- Dealers approve their own claims — no pre-authorization or negotiation
- Every car qualifies, regardless of mileage or model year
- Pays 50% of every repair bill, for all mechanical and electrical breakdowns
- Added benefits for rental car, roadside assistance, and travel emergencies
- No parts or labor limits
- Enhances customer satisfaction — meets expectations at the service lane
- Priced for easy sales — HALF the cost of a VSC
Have questions? Email me to request more information or schedule a meeting. You can also call me directly at 888.973.9776.